Visiting Slovenia

Hello everyone!

Today I am going to tell you what I did in the holidays last week, as you can see in the title of the entry I was "on tourism".

I had a great day with my friends in Bohinj, a beautiful lake that I loved. It's really beautiful! I will not describe it because ... a picture is worth a thousand words! Well, and I suppose that everyone in Slovenia knows this magnificent lake.

















The truth is that we did not go to Bled because there were more people, and we wanted to spend the day quietly, enjoying the beautiful nature. I really liked knowing places as beautiful as this :) :)

And well, I don't have much more to tell you. I hope you guys have done some very interesting things this holiday, you can tell me what you have done in the comments. You can also recommend places in Slovenia to visit.

Thanks for reading, see you next week.

Adijo! :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares