My experience in my first month in Slovenia

Hi guys! Kako si?

Today I am going to tell you how my first month in Zagorje was. I arrived in Slovenia on March 1, at that time there was a lot of snow and it was very cold. At first everything was a "shock" for me, I did not understand people very well and I felt a little lonely. But little by little I have been adapting to this new life, and I have met many people who have helped me. The truth is that this town is very different from where I lived, it has no beach, it is smaller, there are no tourists ... But hey! It's very beautiful, I'm discovering beautiful places in Zagoria.

I love going for a walk in the hills, I liked when there was snow and 
I like everything green and full of flowers now.



Regarding the people, I think that the Andalusians are very different people, but I have to say that in Zagorje everyone is very kind to me and I have been happy to meet such good people. I have also become friends with some animals near the church Saint Ana's Church, this horse, I like to stroke him a little each time I go. I love the animals!

One of the most difficult things for me has been going to the supermarket, because on the one hand, the products I found in Spar or Mercator were very different from the ones I was used to eating. I also did not understand the ingredients or what everything was, and the truth is that it was thanks to my Google translator application that I was able to "survive" in the supermarket this month. In fact, it has been quite fun to go shopping and discover new foods and products that are not usual in Spain.

Sometimes I take food in a lunch box and lunch looking at nature, this is one of the things I like to do on weekends.

I'm going a lot to walk to Evropark, so you might see me there in the afternoon :)

See you soon!

Comentarios

  1. Hello Ana. That month has been hard but was a good experience too.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares